Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
Contact Center Team Lead in HR with Dutch
The HR Contact Center Team Lead is responsible for managing the HR customer service delivery Contact Specialist team. This role is responsible for delivering timely and accurate support to J&J employees and HR community regarding all inquiries related to employee programs and services, HR policy, process, and procedures including navigational support, and escalation of issues. The HR Contact Center Team Lead will supervise the Contact Center Specialists that manage the inbound channels to include phone, fax, email, web forms, chat, etc. HR Contact Center Team Lead is accountable to continuously improve the customer experience while increasing the effectiveness of services through a team of Contact Center Specialists with a strong customer service orientation culture.
With us you will be responsible for:
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of Contact Center Inquiry and Contact Center inbound channels to include phone, email, web forms, chat, etc.
- Resolve escalated HR inquiries requiring higher level knowledge and authority.
- Monitor real-time operational performance and ensure team is staffed appropriately for anticipated call and work volume as well as escalation of unusual events including malfunctions in enabling technology.
- Participate with resource forecasting requirements.
- Responsible for achievement of the service level agreements and business performance goals by encouraging and improving the accuracy and efficiency of team members according to governance to SOPs, Call Center Scripts, etc..
- Identify Contact Center areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvement programs with the Manager, Contact & Administration.
- Provide daily and monthly performance feedback and coaching to Contact Specialists; monitor the development and training needs of team members.
- Mentor and provide leadership development to team members
- Responsible for the selection, interview and hiring process for team members.
- Lead and contribute to scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve performance and promote continuous learning.
Qualifications and skills you should bring along:
- 6+ years progressive Contact Center / Customer Service experience, preferably with a concentration in the delivery of HR Services
- Fluent Dutch and English language
- Strong management skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences
- Experience using Service Center technologies, ticket management, knowledge management, telephony / IVR, document management, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding how work and local activities integrate with other HR functional work and in alignment with HR standards.
- Uncompromising commitment to client and customer satisfaction
- Experience with customer service software applications (e.g., case management)
- Effective partnership and relationship building skills with key stakeholders
- Good capability in assessing, developing and hiring talent
- Ability to establish a culture focused on continuous improvement
- Identifies opportunities, risks/issues; assesses implications, formulates recommendations
- Coaching and collaboration skills with an employee and customer-focused mindset
- Experienced in development and reporting of HR analytics to manage performance, analyze trends, and drive data-based decisions for HR and the organization
- Understanding of Contact Center management and Operations
What you can expect:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits such as life and pension insurance, 5 weeks of holidays etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV in English.
Information about the vacancy
Hlavní město Praha region
Duration of employment
Bonuses, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, sick day, occasional work from home, corporate Events
English (advanced), dutch (advanced)
Johnson & Johnson
ContactJohnson & Johnson
150 00 Praha-Smíchov