SOX COMPLIANCE OFFICER
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
- Support management in maintaining a strong internal control environment, through implementation of SOX processes and controls according to Johnson & Johnson policies and standards.
- Advisory role for assigned financial SOX cycles – knowledge ownership and support of key stakeholders.
- Proactively identify operational and financial risks within GS EMEA SSC/ local affiliates and propose efficient controls to mitigate gaps.
- Propose corrective actions for identified gaps/weaknesses and provide support in the Corrective Action Plan (CAP) resolution process.
- Coordinate the SSC/local compliance CAP process within the company and support SSC/local teams to ensure internal control gaps are closed timely and effectively.
- Proactively communicate and report on findings and status of the CAP.
- Ensure successful internal (CIA) and external audits (PWC US).
- Review J&J corporate guidelines (ICH, WWP, etc) and related updates to ensure GS EMEA SSC/ local affiliates processes and controls are compliant and up to date.
- Support the GS EMEA roll out plan from a compliance perspective to ensure compliant implementation of new processes and new activities transitioned to GS EMEA SSC.
- Perform due diligence testing (focus on account reconciliations and key controls) for new transitions to GS EMEA.
- Cca 3-5 years experience in finance (preferably audit and compliance) or similar environment.
- Experience with leading Sarbanes-Oxley compliance efforts is a big advantage, but no must.
- Project management and coordination capabilities.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize, solve difficult situations using own judgment and sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Proficient in English (written and oral).
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Experience of working with SAP is an advantage
- Stress resistance
- Team spirit
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi Passes
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.
Who are your future colleagues
The reason why I decided to transfer to Continous Improvement Architect for Procurement role is coming true on daily basis. I wanted to help and improve the procurement process for employees and customers as well. That is what I like the most about my job, I feel that my job has added value. I`m nonstop developing my skills and hopefully positively motivating the people around me to do the same!
In my position, I am both responsible for people management and process documentation (SOPs & DTPs). I like the most the daily contact with my team members, people from different departments and ongoing involvement in various projects. Recently I used the opportunity to visit personally some specific JNJ-customers (public hospitals in Slovakia) – I found it very interesting and I learned a lot.
I enjoy working with people, serving our customers and improving processes. My job allows me focusing on development and career growth of my people and at the same time helping our customers to achieve their goals through ongoing improvements in our processes. I like working in international environment, meeting different cultures and have the possibility to learn every single minute in J&J.