Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
What is the role about?
The Category Associate will be in charge for developing the category and sub category strategies managed End to End for EMEA region. Categories you would be responsible for are: Car Fleet, Ground Transportation (people) and Corporate Services.
In this role you will be Primary Point of Contact for your categories to meet business requirements and categories’ objectives on EMEA/in future possible Global level. You will work in close collaboration with Global Category Team to deliver annual value improvements, drive competitive advantage, leading Global and Regional sourcing projects.
The Category Associate’s scope of responsibilities includes:
- Define and execute strategy for your categories in the whole EMEA region
- Defining approach to market, perform spend analysis, managing sourcing events of big scale, evaluating category results and suppliers performances
- Validate potential strategic options with senior leadership, determine the benefits cases for these options, and measure the performance of implemented strategies
- Assess ongoing changes in commodity business requirements and assist in the negotiation of contracted price and commercial terms
- Maintain supplier relationships by resolving key disputes, negotiating final pricing and commercial terms for region wide deals
- Manage the execution of big sourcing events from end to end for your categories
Requirements for this role:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Procurement Category Management or Strategic Sourcing - category management experience is preferred
- Previous experience with EMEA wide/Global Procurement projects
- Previous experience with categories: Car Fleet, Ground Transportation or Corporate Services is a big plus
- Fluent English - spoken and written
- Another European language on fluent level is a plus
- Experience from international corporate company environment is a plus as well
Personality wise we are looking for:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across different level of seniority, as well as external and internal clients
- Results oriented ideally with track record of delivering results in an international corporation
- Project Management skills - proven record of managing regional/global projects
- Strong commitment and sense of urgency - ability to prioritize
- Able to lead your projects as well as be a teammember
- Flexibility in dealing with complex and ambiguous problems
- Analytical personality with decision making abilities
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Sodexo Cafeteria
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Sick days
- Company gym and free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.
Who are your future colleagues
The reason why I decided to transfer to Continous Improvement Architect for Procurement role is coming true on daily basis. I wanted to help and improve the procurement process for employees and customers as well. That is what I like the most about my job, I feel that my job has added value. I`m nonstop developing my skills and hopefully positively motivating the people around me to do the same!
In my position, I am both responsible for people management and process documentation (SOPs & DTPs). I like the most the daily contact with my team members, people from different departments and ongoing involvement in various projects. Recently I used the opportunity to personally visit several public hospitals abroad, specific customers of J&J – I found it very interesting and I learned a lot.
My job allows me to focus on development and career growth of my team members and at the same time to help our customers (vyjmout to) achieve their goals through ongoing improvements in our processes. I like working in international environment, collaborating with people of (vyjmout meeting) different cultures and having the possibility to learn every single minute in J&J.