Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
What is the job about:
As the R2P specialist, you will be responsible for controlling the procurement process and making sure that everything is running correctly. You will be running and analyzing reports, approving manual payments and investigating any potential issues that might occur.
What will you be doing here:
- Running and investigating SOX Compliance Reports for given country scope in cooperation with local financial and AP analysts
- Working with the Compliance team and other local teams to set up best practices in the area of SOX reports across clusters/countries
- Maintaining SOX controls documentation to ensure it’s available, accurate and up-to-date
- Working with GS Procurement Compliance team and R2P Specialists' Lead to drive standardization of SOX reports
- Approving local bank payments
- Various ad-hoc tasks
Is it you we are looking for?
You are a perfect candidate for this position if you:
- have already some experience in Procurement or Finance
- are fluent in English
- are familiar with advanced functions of MS Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP etc.)
- are detail-oriented and very organized
- have already some experience with SAP and Ariba
- are a strong team player and able to work under pressure
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Sodexo Cafeteria
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English.
Who are your future colleagues
The reason why I decided to transfer to Continous Improvement Architect for Procurement role is coming true on daily basis. I wanted to help and improve the procurement process for employees and customers as well. That is what I like the most about my job, I feel that my job has added value. I`m nonstop developing my skills and hopefully positively motivating the people around me to do the same!
In my position, I am both responsible for people management and process documentation (SOPs & DTPs). I like the most the daily contact with my team members, people from different departments and ongoing involvement in various projects. Recently I used the opportunity to personally visit several public hospitals abroad, specific customers of J&J – I found it very interesting and I learned a lot.
My job allows me to focus on development and career growth of my team members and at the same time to help our customers (vyjmout to) achieve their goals through ongoing improvements in our processes. I like working in international environment, collaborating with people of (vyjmout meeting) different cultures and having the possibility to learn every single minute in J&J.