Medical Manager Oncology
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Janssen, part of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is now looking for an experienced Medical Manager:
In this role, you will:
- take the lead to develop and execute allocated brand medical strategy for both current and pipeline products and indications.
- provide scientific support to internal and external customers in response to clinical interest.
- support the sharing of knowledge to internal stakeholders e.g. through the provision of training to help to ensure highest standards of brand/therapy expertise in customer-facing teams.
- provide insights around a key brand and marketplace themes/trends etc. to CZ/SK MAF team, CVT and NESC and EMEA teams to help optimize brand/therapy strategy, decision making on current and future license indications and enable internal and external customers to make informed decisions.
As Medical Manager, you will have the following areas of responsibility:
- customer/external interaction - meet with customers and researchers on a regular basis, act as Janssen speaker externally
- internal collaboration - network with the Global and EMEA Medical Affairs, R&D, GCO, SKM, Medical Education and marketing teams
- compliance - actively engage with CZ/SK CVT and other internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance with the necessary Codes of Practice and Laws governing the promotion and sale of medicines within the CZ/SK
- therapy area knowledge - attend courses and industry meetings, monitor competitor promotional and scientific activities
- lead MSL with full accountability of Line Manager
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- M.D. University degree (physician) / Pharmacy University degree (pharmacist)
- Clinical experience in the relevant therapeutic area preferable
- Good English knowledge in speaking, reading and writing
- Driving license type B
- Team worker with good communication skills
- Basics of Biostatistics
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.
Who are your future colleagues
I like working at Janssen not only because of great products which are changing the treatment landscapes in their fields, particularly in area of prostate cancer giving to patients in very advanced stages life extension which they can enjoy; it is also because of brilliant and wonderful people who are highly inspiring; working at Janssen brings me unforgettable experience and fun.
I am part of Global Clinical Operations for more than 13 years and I still enjoy every day at work because it means everything to me. I am part of a team developing new products that improve quality of life of many patients. It is a long process that takes years but at the end, there is an innovative product that can bring mothers, fathers, and children back to their families.
I manage a team of more than 30 highly professional specialists who are part of the new drugs development process. We collect data and experience in the administration of tested molecules and thus help to bring new J&J medicines to our patients. It is excellent to be part of this team and help save lives and bring hope where it did not exist before.