HR Administration Analyst with French
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
J&J GBS in Prague is currently looking for a new colleague to support our growing HR department. This person will become a member of a team of HR Administrators who are responsible for supporting the J&J employees from Switzerland. In addition, they will be working on continuous improvement in order to enhance work efficiency and data quality.
What will you be doing here?
You will be supporting employees, managers and other human resource teams located in Switzerland with tasks such as:
- HR Administration activities related to the employee lifecycle
- Maintain work instructions, policies, guidelines and issue all HR related documentation
- Identify grey areas for improvement, suggest solutions and provide support to implement them
- Generate business reports, analyze and interpret data results
- Develop new ways of working and strategies to optimize work efficiency and data quality
- Support projects by collecting and reviewing relevant data
- Perform daily payroll reconciliation procedure
Is it you we are looking for?
You are the perfect candidate for us if you:
- are fluent in English and French (you will be using both languages every day). Knowledge of Italian or German is a big advantage
- have 2-4 years of relevant work experience (HR administration, preferably in an international shared service center)
- are an advanced user of MS Excel
- are familiar with HR systems and ticketing tools (Workday and SFDC a big advantage)
- possess strong analytical skills and an excellent eye for detail
- are able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
In return, we would like to offer you:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Sodexo Cafeteria
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Free fitness activities (yoga, running classes, bodybuilding,...)
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English.
Who are your future colleagues
The reason why I decided to transfer to Continous Improvement Architect for Procurement role is coming true on daily basis. I wanted to help and improve the procurement process for employees and customers as well. That is what I like the most about my job, I feel that my job has added value. I`m nonstop developing my skills and hopefully positively motivating the people around me to do the same!
In my position, I am both responsible for people management and process documentation (SOPs & DTPs). I like the most the daily contact with my team members, people from different departments and ongoing involvement in various projects. Recently I used the opportunity to personally visit several public hospitals abroad, specific customers of J&J – I found it very interesting and I learned a lot.
My job allows me to focus on development and career growth of my team members and at the same time to help our customers (vyjmout to) achieve their goals through ongoing improvements in our processes. I like working in international environment, collaborating with people of (vyjmout meeting) different cultures and having the possibility to learn every single minute in J&J.