JUNIOR REPORTING ANALYST - HOME OFFICE, FLEX.WORKING HOURS
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
We are looking for new team members, specifically for a position of JUNIOR REPORTING ANALYST. This position is also suitable for graduates willing to develop their analytical skills and knowledge from finance area.
- Preparation and submission of other Quarterly and Yearly Reports
- Accurate & timely reporting to J&J Corporate in accordance with Corporate guidelines
- Reconciliations and timely follow-up on differences between various sub-systems
- Ariba Interface (PO, Invoice, Payment, GR) and Interface reconciliations with timely resolution of differences
- Business partnering with other GS Departments, Country Finance Managers, Business Unit Finance (BUF) and BS Centre of Excellence (BS CoE)
- Support in continuous development of reporting tools
- Ad hoc tasks
- Bachelors degree
- 1-2 year(s) working experience in financial area (invoicing, accounting, analysis, reporting ...)
- Proficient level of written and oral English
- Basic accounting & finance knowledge
- Good understanding of Income Statement (P&L) and Balance Sheet (B/S) is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work under time pressure, ability to set priorities, team spirit
- Strong analytical skills
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi Passes
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Sick days
- Company gym & Fitness lessons
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English.
Who are your future colleagues
The reason why I decided to transfer to Continous Improvement Architect for Procurement role is coming true on daily basis. I wanted to help and improve the procurement process for employees and customers as well. That is what I like the most about my job, I feel that my job has added value. I`m nonstop developing my skills and hopefully positively motivating the people around me to do the same!
In my position, I am both responsible for people management and process documentation (SOPs & DTPs). I like the most the daily contact with my team members, people from different departments and ongoing involvement in various projects. Recently I used the opportunity to personally visit several public hospitals abroad, specific customers of J&J – I found it very interesting and I learned a lot.
My job allows me to focus on development and career growth of my team members and at the same time to help our customers (vyjmout to) achieve their goals through ongoing improvements in our processes. I like working in international environment, collaborating with people of (vyjmout meeting) different cultures and having the possibility to learn every single minute in J&J.