ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST WITH ENGLISH
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
Are you looking for new opportunity in finance?
Do you have already cca 2 years AP or AR experience?
We are looking for candidates who like to work with numbers, have an eye for detail and are able to work under pressure.
- Process invoices (upon request) and manual payment requests according to defined procedures, SLA & KPI’s, accounting principles and legislation.
- Monitor for unusual activity or overdue items and apply the defined procedure to resolve or adjust discrepancies or errors.
- Process and support AP related inbound enquiries and where required, resolve issues to avoid negative impact to operational SLA's and KPI’s.
- Produce reports, schedules, and summaries for operational activities or business reviews.
- Reconcile reminders and supplier statements to ensure completeness including investigation and resolution of differences.
- Support Business transition related to AP processes to ensure successful delivery
Instigate and engage in periodic cross departmental alignment activities to facilitate end-to-end process obtimisation
- Process and support internal and external audit requests and requirements
- Bachelor degree
- Advanced level of English
- Cca 2 years experience in AP, AR, cash application, cash collection or similar field
- Advanced level of MS Excel
- Sense for detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to learn something new
- Good organization skills and strong time management
- Ability to work both independently and in team
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi Passes
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Customer card to Makro Cash&Carry
- Free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English.
Who are your future colleagues
The reason why I decided to transfer to Continous Improvement Architect for Procurement role is coming true on daily basis. I wanted to help and improve the procurement process for employees and customers as well. That is what I like the most about my job, I feel that my job has added value. I`m nonstop developing my skills and hopefully positively motivating the people around me to do the same!
In my position, I am both responsible for people management and process documentation (SOPs & DTPs). I like the most the daily contact with my team members, people from different departments and ongoing involvement in various projects. Recently I used the opportunity to personally visit several public hospitals abroad, specific customers of J&J – I found it very interesting and I learned a lot.
My job allows me to focus on development and career growth of my team members and at the same time to help our customers (vyjmout to) achieve their goals through ongoing improvements in our processes. I like working in international environment, collaborating with people of (vyjmout meeting) different cultures and having the possibility to learn every single minute in J&J.