JUNIOR SUPPLY CHAIN INVENTORY ANALYST - START UPON AGREEMENT
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
- Reconciliation of Inventory ledgers by comparison of real stock with General Ledger, determine discrepancies & resolve them with identified stakeholders (IT, Customer Service, Warehouse, Local finance)
- Monthly Preparation & communication of data for final Inventory statements & reports (Finished Goods or Fixed Assets)
- Support main customer in preparation of calculation of two main Inventory reserves with P&L impact
- Testing of new coming processes & continuous improvement
- Investigate errors due to finance, technical & business reasons
- Help other team member with transactional duties (invoices, setups..)
- Min 1year experience in supply chain or finance
- Advanced level of English
- Detail oriented person with very good organization skills
- Responsibility, willigness to learn new things
- Advanced level of MS Excel (pivots, VLOOKUP ...)
- Knowledge of SQL is a big plus, but not necessary
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria system
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Customer card to Makro Cash&Carry
- Free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English.
Who are your future colleagues
The reason why I decided to transfer to Continous Improvement Architect for Procurement role is coming true on daily basis. I wanted to help and improve the procurement process for employees and customers as well. That is what I like the most about my job, I feel that my job has added value. I`m nonstop developing my skills and hopefully positively motivating the people around me to do the same!
In my position, I am both responsible for people management and process documentation (SOPs & DTPs). I like the most the daily contact with my team members, people from different departments and ongoing involvement in various projects. Recently I used the opportunity to personally visit several public hospitals abroad, specific customers of J&J – I found it very interesting and I learned a lot.
My job allows me to focus on development and career growth of my team members and at the same time to help our customers (vyjmout to) achieve their goals through ongoing improvements in our processes. I like working in international environment, collaborating with people of (vyjmout meeting) different cultures and having the possibility to learn every single minute in J&J.