At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
What is the job about?
Executive assistant performs numerous diverse secretarial, clerical, and administrative duties and responsibilities for the Management Board. Duties may include normal secretarial activities such as scheduling appointments, organizing meetings, typing, correspondence, word processing. etc. Assistant also coordinates and assist in preparing associated business reports and other Management Board required analysis and communications. The assistant leads the team of Administrative Assistants.
How will your responsibilities look like?
- Provides executive administrative support to Country Director (CD) and the members of the Management Board (MB) in the Czech Republic.
- Processes all required communications including phone calls, emails, correspondence, memos, meeting minutes, mails etc. for the CD and MB including liaison with internal regional partners, cross-sector colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers as necessary.
- Prepares agendas and materials for executive meetings.
- Assists in managing the executives’ schedules including scheduling meeting and appointments.
- Coordinates and assists in developing, compiling and processing associated business reports and preparing analysis and presentations (as required) for the CD and Management Board.
- Organizes files, performs data entry and analyzes data and maintains accurate records.
- Handles confidential matters requiring discretion and judgment.
- Organization of internal and external meetings for CD and MB – planning, preparation, coordination.
- Assisting and where necessary leading the organization of company events and meetings.
- Collaboration with all company departments.
- Acts as liaison with other departments and outside agencies including senior level management.
- Attendance at the MB meetings (create, issue and follow up on meeting minutes).
- Manages and supervises the administrative group staff including their day-to-day workload, performance and development discussions, hiring and training.
- Addresses complaints and resolves problems (as required).
- Assists in design, development and implementation of various programs, projects and assignments aligned with functional processes and service.
- Fulfill other tasks or duties set by direct manager
We are looking for you if you have/are:
- High School/Secondary/University/Bachelors Degree
- Strong personality – capable of dealing assertively with staff and management within and outside the company
- Analytical, logical thinking; pragmatic and hands-on nature
- Reliable, self-starting and initiative – able to initiate actions based on feedback from the management
- Practical and flexible
- Excellent organizational, project management and communication skills
- Stress resistant – an ability to work on different projects + follow deadlines (multi-tasking)
- MS Office (advanced level)
- English (advanced), Czech (native)
- Experience as a senior personal/executive assistant at least for 3 years
- Complex project management experienced
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration, annual bonus and other employee benefits
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.
Who are your future colleagues
I like working at Janssen not only because of great products which are changing the treatment landscapes in their fields, particularly in area of prostate cancer giving to patients in very advanced stages life extension which they can enjoy; it is also because of brilliant and wonderful people who are highly inspiring; working at Janssen brings me unforgettable experience and fun.
I am part of Global Clinical Operations for more than 13 years and I still enjoy every day at work because it means everything to me. I am part of a team developing new products that improve quality of life of many patients. It is a long process that takes years but at the end, there is an innovative product that can bring mothers, fathers, and children back to their families.
I manage a team of more than 30 highly professional specialists who are part of the new drugs development process. We collect data and experience in the administration of tested molecules and thus help to bring new J&J medicines to our patients. It is excellent to be part of this team and help save lives and bring hope where it did not exist before.