Requisition-to-pay Coordinator (French speaking)
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
What is the job about:
Our team of R2P Site Coordinators is looking for a team member who will be monitoring the order management process, providing troubleshooting with the creation of purchase requisitions, approving orders, as well as creating and analyzing reports.
What will you be doing here:
- Managing and providing help in purchase-to-pay processes
- Taking responsibility for the entire order management process
- Invoicing, monitoring payments
- Acting as a key contact point for operational questions (via phone, email)
- Reporting, analysis
Is it you we are looking for?
You are a perfect candidate for this job if you:
- are fluent in English and French (you will be communicating in both languages every day)
- have a detailed knowledge of the requisition-to-pay process in a similar environment (shared services)
- have very good communication and organization skills
- are an advanced user of MS Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP...)
- have strong analytical skills and very good customer focus
- A fixed-term contract (maternity leave cover) with excellent career opportunities for the future
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Company gym and free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below.
Who are your future colleagues
The reason why I decided to transfer to Continous Improvement Architect for Procurement role is coming true on daily basis. I wanted to help and improve the procurement process for employees and customers as well. That is what I like the most about my job, I feel that my job has added value. I`m nonstop developing my skills and hopefully positively motivating the people around me to do the same!
In my position, I am both responsible for people management and process documentation (SOPs & DTPs). I like the most the daily contact with my team members, people from different departments and ongoing involvement in various projects. Recently I used the opportunity to personally visit several public hospitals abroad, specific customers of J&J – I found it very interesting and I learned a lot.
My job allows me to focus on development and career growth of my team members and at the same time to help our customers (vyjmout to) achieve their goals through ongoing improvements in our processes. I like working in international environment, collaborating with people of (vyjmout meeting) different cultures and having the possibility to learn every single minute in J&J.