ACCOUNTING TO REPORTING MANAGER
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
For our finance department, we are looking for ACCOUNTING TO REPORTING MANAGER who will be responsible for standrdization accounting processes, cooperation with business partners and key stakeholders, planning accounting activities and definitely another challenging tasks on daily basis.
- Responsible for organizing the Revenue and Reporting function in the assigned clusters and processes, leading a team of approx. 20 associates.
- Ensures closing processes are in place to meet reporting and audit timelines and requirements.
- Responsible for data integrity across the different systems, minimizing discrepancies and avoiding manual and top side adjustments.
- Ensures that financial statements provide good basis for management action by ensuring the content is complete and setup in a transparent manner that facilitates high level understanding and interpretation of business performance.
- Liaises with key finance partners to manage qualitative & quantitative service levels. This includes alignment with other regional financial groups
- Ensures effective communication with other SSC stakeholders, including Corporate, the wider finance community and SSC internal customers and business units.
- Oversees revenue and reporting operations from a strategic perspective. Identifies and plans future service expansion opportunities.
- Fosters continuous improvement through enhanced cost effectiveness (standardization and automation initiatives, etc.) & pursuit of service excellence (KPIs)
- Supports team members career development programs
- Ensures that all policies, activities & deployment of resources within the SSC are consistent with its mission
- Experienced professional with international exposure in Finance / Shared Services environment in a leadership position
- Proficient in English (written & oral)
- Proven leadership ability of functional teams in a corporate environment
- Internationally recognized finance qualification
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Customer orientation (building and maintaining strong relationship with J&J senior management)
- Strong business acumen
- Project and change management capabilities
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity
- Experience applying Process Excellence-methodology an advantage
- Willingness to travel
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi Passes
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Free yoga lessons
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English.
Who are your future colleagues
The reason why I decided to transfer to Continous Improvement Architect for Procurement role is coming true on daily basis. I wanted to help and improve the procurement process for employees and customers as well. That is what I like the most about my job, I feel that my job has added value. I`m nonstop developing my skills and hopefully positively motivating the people around me to do the same!
In my position, I am both responsible for people management and process documentation (SOPs & DTPs). I like the most the daily contact with my team members, people from different departments and ongoing involvement in various projects. Recently I used the opportunity to personally visit several public hospitals abroad, specific customers of J&J – I found it very interesting and I learned a lot.
My job allows me to focus on development and career growth of my team members and at the same time to help our customers (vyjmout to) achieve their goals through ongoing improvements in our processes. I like working in international environment, collaborating with people of (vyjmout meeting) different cultures and having the possibility to learn every single minute in J&J.