FINANCE ANALYST - GL / ACCOUNTING BACKGROUND NEEDED
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
We welcome new colleague to our stable team of FINANCE ANALYSTS.
We are looking for someone who has very good accounting background and is ready for new challenge.
If your current position is connected with finance analysis or GL accounting and you are interested in this opportunity, dont hesitate to apply!
- Timely closing & execution of financial periods as per closing calendar and in accordance with commitments, fully observing Compliance, Internal Audit & SOX requirements and recent changes in JNJ;
- Ensure accuracy and prepare appropriate substantiation of balance sheets reconciliations related to divestiture accounts;
- Review and ensure netting of financials from JNJ country Trial balances, regular checks of P&L;
- Review and analyze monthly, quarterly, annual financial reports;
- Responsible for monitoring and correct split of Sales and COGS between JNJ and buyer, and for communication of netting base on global mngmt reporting requirements;
- Responsible for monitoring inventory financial balances of products warehoused within GMED;
- Ensure accuracy and completion of divestiture related intercompany charges;
- Tracking of VAT postings, cash discounts and write-offs related to CNS invoices and preparation of reclassifications;
- Preparation of cash settlement with buyer and perform respective clearings;
- Bachelor degree
- 1-3 year(s) working experience in finance
- Advanced accounting & finance knowledge is a must
- Good understanding of Income Statement (P&L) and Balance Sheet (B/S)
- MS Office literacy (Advanced MS Excel knowledge)
- SQL experience is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of SAP
- Persistant/commited and able to work under time pressure
- Organized/ time oriented and output driven and ability to set priorities
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Sodexo Cafeteria
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Sick days
- Company gym and free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through "Apply for the position" button below.
Who are your future colleagues
Continuous Improvement Architect (Procuerement)
The reason why I decided to transfer to Continous Improvement Architect for Procurement role is coming true on daily basis. I wanted to help and improve the procurement process for employees and customers as well. That is what I like the most about my job, I feel that my job has added value. I`m nonstop developing my skills and hopefully positively motivating the people around me to do the same!
Cash Collection & Credit Manager
In my position, I am both responsible for people management and process documentation (SOPs & DTPs). I like the most the daily contact with my team members, people from different departments and ongoing involvement in various projects. Recently I used the opportunity to personally visit several public hospitals abroad, specific customers of J&J – I found it very interesting and I learned a lot.
R2P Lead Associate
My job allows me to focus on development and career growth of my team members and at the same time to help our customers (vyjmout to) achieve their goals through ongoing improvements in our processes. I like working in international environment, collaborating with people of (vyjmout meeting) different cultures and having the possibility to learn every single minute in J&J.