GL / ACCOUNTING TEAM LEAD - FLEX.WORK.HOURS, HOME OFFICES
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
We would like to welcome new colleague for position GL TEAM LEAD.
Do you have strong finance background and people management skills?
Would you like to develop current skills and try new challenge?
If you meet following criteria, dont hesitate to apply for this position.
- Direct, train, supervise, and evaluate reports to enhance their performance, development and ownership of work product;
- Sustainable staff turnover & quality retention;
- Improve processes and quality of services provided to the customer;
- Promote end‐to‐end standardized approach;
- Timely closing & execution of financial periods as per closing calendar and in accordance with SLA commitments, fully observing Compliance, Internal Audit & SOX requirements;
- Ownership of advanced processes
- Assist A2R Manager in setting the departmental targets
- Demonstration of progressively increasing levels of responsibility and proven success in achieving team and department’s goals, objectives and action plans;
- Review and update accounting controls and procedures;
- Active and effective interaction with other departments.
- At least 3 years experience in finance / accounting / reporting environment
- Proficient in English (written & oral)
- Strong people management skills; experience in managing a team an advantage
- Very good analytical and communication skills
- Proficient in English (written and oral)
- Internationally recognized finance qualification an advantage
- Strong business acumen
- Customer orientation (building and maintaining strong relationship with J&J senior management)
- Ability to work under pressure
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi Passes
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Free yoga lessons
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.
Who are your future colleagues
The reason why I decided to transfer to Continous Improvement Architect for Procurement role is coming true on daily basis. I wanted to help and improve the procurement process for employees and customers as well. That is what I like the most about my job, I feel that my job has added value. I`m nonstop developing my skills and hopefully positively motivating the people around me to do the same!
In my position, I am both responsible for people management and process documentation (SOPs & DTPs). I like the most the daily contact with my team members, people from different departments and ongoing involvement in various projects. Recently I used the opportunity to personally visit several public hospitals abroad, specific customers of J&J – I found it very interesting and I learned a lot.
My job allows me to focus on development and career growth of my team members and at the same time to help our customers (vyjmout to) achieve their goals through ongoing improvements in our processes. I like working in international environment, collaborating with people of (vyjmout meeting) different cultures and having the possibility to learn every single minute in J&J.