SENIOR VAT ANALYST - START UPON AGREEMENT
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
We would like to welcome a new colleague for our stable team of VAT specialists.
If you have some experience with VAT or taxes area and you are willing to develop current skills and learn something new, don't hesitate to apply.
- Produce standard VAT reports and reconcile the VAT data against balance sheet accounts
- Deliver reconciliation evidence at the end of each month and explain the differences
- Consolidate VAT data, prepare and submit VAT Returns on local fiscal authorities websites
- Produce and submit Intrastat reports on local fiscal or statistical authorities websites
- Maintenance of the VAT templates and delivery to affiliate teams (Finance and Reporting managers, controllers)
- Monthly review and reconciliation of all VAT accounts
- Set procedures and processes to guarantee effective delivery of VAT and Intrastat reports
- Reconciliation of the Turnover against VAT bases and explanation of the differences
- Maintenance and reconciliation of the Foreign VAT accounts
- Ad-hoc analysis based on the requests of the affiliates/auditors
- Practical VAT knowledge
- Basic accounting & finance knowledge
- Proficient level of written and oral English
- Time management & prioritizing skills a must
- Advanced level of MS Excel
- Ability to work both independently and in team
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Sodexo Cafeteria
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Sick days
- Company gym and free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.
Who are your future colleagues
The reason why I decided to transfer to Continous Improvement Architect for Procurement role is coming true on daily basis. I wanted to help and improve the procurement process for employees and customers as well. That is what I like the most about my job, I feel that my job has added value. I`m nonstop developing my skills and hopefully positively motivating the people around me to do the same!
In my position, I am both responsible for people management and process documentation (SOPs & DTPs). I like the most the daily contact with my team members, people from different departments and ongoing involvement in various projects. Recently I used the opportunity to personally visit several public hospitals abroad, specific customers of J&J – I found it very interesting and I learned a lot.
My job allows me to focus on development and career growth of my team members and at the same time to help our customers (vyjmout to) achieve their goals through ongoing improvements in our processes. I like working in international environment, collaborating with people of (vyjmout meeting) different cultures and having the possibility to learn every single minute in J&J.