KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER OTC
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognized as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each day, millions of people of all ages in homes around the world use products from one or more of our consumer healthcare companies. These products keep babies clean and comfortable, nourish and moisturise skin, prevent sunburn, hold allergy symptoms in check, help heal wounds, reduce fevers, and tame the urge to smoke.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well being to the next level.
Key Account Manager OTC is responsible for achieving sales objectives by selling products to new and established National/Key Accounts within a prescribed territory or region.
- Builds and develops relationships with key decision makers for new and established accounts
- Acts as liaison and primary contact with major commercial and industrial customers
- Conducts presentations to customer executives and decision makers
- Prepares formal proposals and leads negotiations
- Prepares sales contracts and routes for approvals
- Develops accurate sales forecasts and reports
- Responsible for business policy with key accounts
- Establishes sales plan and specific project plan for key accounts
- Analyzes customer business opportunities and threats and designs plans to capitalize on them
- Prepares sales strategy and conditions for customers
- Coordinates and perform economic and competitive analysis
- Identifies opportunities for field sales force to secure sales
- Monitors competitors and market
- Fulfill other tasks or duties set by direct manager
Core competencies required for this role:
- At least 2 years of experience on a KAM position + other sales experience of 2-4 years
- University degree or High school + relevant experience
- Communicative level of English
- Similar experience from an international FMCG company focusing on international chains
- Driving license category B
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-contained and flexibility
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration, annual bonus and many employee benefits
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.
Who are your future colleagues
I am supervising the Listerine Professional Program team in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Listerine® brand is currently one of the most important brands of the Consumer Division. We are organizing good oral hygiene awareness events and recommending the use of Listerine® as the third step in the right oral hygiene. I´m excited that I got the opportunity to grow my career and become the leader of the team as it provides me with vast options for my further development.
I and my team of 6 Sales Representatives help to transfer our sales and marketing strategies into reality in more than 1.000 stores in Czech and Slovak Republic. Despite a lot of travelling around both countries I appreciate to have an opportunity to meet different people, stores, and regions and see direct results of our team´s efforts.
As a Category manager, I´m responsible for creating marketing and trade strategy of OTC brands. I like the cooperation with my colleagues and I´m also very proud that I can lead strong over-the-counter medicine brands such as Olynth, Imodium or Nicorette. It brings me so many opportunities to be a part of special projects, which represent our company but also challenge me to bring new ideas and novelties to the business.