Senior Manager EMEA Site Operations
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
The Regional Site Operations and Global Business Continuity Senior Manager in Prague is responsible for bringing forward the strategy for Global Site Operations in the different sites/locations in EMEA to enable a consistent and positive employee experience. Along with this responsibility, the Sr. Site Operations Manager is also responsible for the design, development and deployment of the overall Global Services (GS) Business Continuity Plan (BCP) for all GS locations in coordination with the enterprise BCP Strategy. Your task will be also to liaise with local facility management, employee health services, global health services to enable programs and activities in EMEA working towards GS being a Great Place to Work. As part of the Site Operations responsibility, the leader owns the execution, and testing of EMEA BCP and development of local approach to ensure employee safety and disaster recovery.
The leader is highly accountable to site budgets, spend and will provide overall leadership to all GS Sites in EMEA region. The role will manage directly 2 people who are based in the hub and are responsible for the engagement, communications and operations of people relative activities.
Responsibilities are following: Program Governance: Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- Lead the BCM team which includes external subject matter experts, GS site leads, GS BPOs and functional director leads, ensuring flawless execution of a all aspects of program management: this includes – Executive Dashboard Status Reporting of the BCM Program and overall Program Communication Strategy
- Lead Weekly Core Team Status & Ongoing Executive Updates
- Maintain Stakeholder Management Plan and ensure timely communications and feedback gained from all key stakeholders
- Manage Scope, Schedule, Budget, Resources and ensure impediments are dealt with timely with transparency to issues/risks on-going
- Manage the Program Budget, Statement of Work and all contracts associated with the BCM Program
Site Operations Management
- Helps manage the Prague and GS Locations ensuring that it is a great place to work.
- Translates the Strategic Site Operations plan into an actionable plan for GS Prague /locations.
- Serve as a liaison to IT, Facilities Management, Environmental Health and Safety, Global Health Services in the region.
- Manages and tests the Business Continuity Plans in the Region
- Improve efficiency of GS Prague/locations and GS Global hub in partnership with Regional Real Estate, ESP, GS Portfolio and PMO (shift utilization, seat utilization, optimization of space through densification, capacity and ramp profile)
- Increase effectiveness of GS Prague/locations to build world class experience for customers.
- People Engagement execution in partnership with Regional We Belong and Change and Communications.
- Fosters collaboration of teams within GS Prague/locations and across GS Organization, encourages team work and sharing of best practices to drive consistency.
- Embraces and leads a culture of inclusiveness and multi-cultural engagement through coaching and feedback to peers and the boarder community in GS in alignment with the J and J Leadership Imperatives.
- Provide leadership, direction, coaching and feedback and where appropriate, discipline to and through subordinate team members.
Operationalize Business Continuity Management (BCM) Governance, BCP Plans and Crisis Management Global Plans
- Keep a pulse on the maturation and growth of Global Services sites, ensuring BCM work is transitioned smoothly into the operational status for both Business Continuity Plans and Crisis Management Plans for each site
- Build a BCM Governance Model to ensure all Global Services associates are educated on their site-specific Business Continuity Plans as well as an end to end BCP strategies for Global Services. Ensure appropriate Training, Communications and Change Management plans are in place to institutionalize the BCPs and Crisis Management across all five Global Services sites
- Understand and shape leading and emerging practices for Business Continuity Management based on industry trends and external market intelligence to proactively drive value to minimize risk for J&J
- Operate as a member of the J&J GS Service Excellence and Experience Team representing the unique challenges and needs of the BCM program across all sites
IT Disaster Recovery - BCP
- Provide oversight for the assessment and remediation work performed by GTS for the IT Disaster Recovery work as part of the BCM Program. This oversight is critical to ensure GTS alignment with prioritized critical processes of GS Global sites.
- Helps establish and manages a performance-management oriented culture in partnership with Regional SPR ensuring teams understand SLAs and metrics.
- Enables a global culture of continuous improvement in conjunction with Change and Communications and We Belong.
- 7+ years of progressive shared services or facilities management experience
- We strongly prefer previous experience with business continuity planning and management in shared services environment, facility or site leadership experience
- Fluent English, fluency in another European language is a plus
- Exceptional leadership skills - in an indirect, matrix-based, and virtual environment
- Strong leadership skills; understands the cultures and needs of Prague and EMEA Global Services locations
- Passionate about building a “Best in Class” shared services organization that drives business success and is a great place to work
- Strong capability in assessing, developing and hiring talent
- Ability to establish a culture focused on continuous improvement while building employee-centric repeatable and sustainable processes
- Track record to drive business results – identifies and capitalizes on opportunities, identifies risks/issues, assesses implications, formulates recommendations, and drives sound decisions that deliver results
- Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Strong presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience
In return we would like to offer you:
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive our growth further
- Competitive salary based on experience, annual bonus and comprehensive benefits package such as 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Meal vouchers, 8 weeks fully paid parental leave, Flexi Passes, Life and accident insurance, Contribution for Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave and pension, MultiSport Card, Referral Award, Refreshment in the workplace, Sick days, Company gym and fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.
Who are your future colleagues
The reason why I decided to transfer to Continous Improvement Architect for Procurement role is coming true on daily basis. I wanted to help and improve the procurement process for employees and customers as well. That is what I like the most about my job, I feel that my job has added value. I`m nonstop developing my skills and hopefully positively motivating the people around me to do the same!
In my position, I am both responsible for people management and process documentation (SOPs & DTPs). I like the most the daily contact with my team members, people from different departments and ongoing involvement in various projects. Recently I used the opportunity to personally visit several public hospitals abroad, specific customers of J&J – I found it very interesting and I learned a lot.
My job allows me to focus on development and career growth of my team members and at the same time to help our customers (vyjmout to) achieve their goals through ongoing improvements in our processes. I like working in international environment, collaborating with people of (vyjmout meeting) different cultures and having the possibility to learn every single minute in J&J.