Invoice to Cash (I2C) Representative with Croatian
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
Are you interested in finance and communication at the same time? Are you fluent in English and Croatian? Are you looking for a stable job in international environment, where you could use languages on daily basis?
YES, YES, YES?! So if you want to join fast growing company and multicultural friendly team to develop your career - simply apply!
What will be your daily responsibilities?
- Applying unidentified and unapplied cash receipts to the correct invoice(s) according to the defined procedures and finance principles and legislation
- Reconciliations of BS AR accounts
- Produce routine reports and make summaries for GS and affiliate management
- Meet dashboard metrics related to I2C
- Perform all I2C procedures as required, in a timely manner Cash Collection for assigned region and customers according to the defined procedures and finance principles and legislation
- Selected Account Receivable tasks
- Selected Credit Management tasks
- Respond to specific questions from local organizations, customer service, audit, finance reconciliation and invoice processing groups and clarify situations when necessary
- Evaluating credit risk, making recommendations on and setting credit limits according to the defined procedures
- Order releasing within scope of authority
- Work with credit reports and monitoring from credit agencies
- Proactively suggesting ideas to improve and automate processes
- Performing periodical credit limit reviews with limited amount of supervision
We are looking for you, if you have/are
- Fluent in English and Croatian - both spoken and written
- Strong communication skills on the phone combined with customer and service orientation
- Experience in a similar job in finance / accounting / customer service environment
- Ability to solve difficult situations using own judgment and sense of initiative
- Eye for detail, strong analytical and communication skills
We can offer you:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Sodexo Cafeteria
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Sick days
- Company gym and free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.
Who are your future colleagues
The reason why I decided to transfer to Continous Improvement Architect for Procurement role is coming true on daily basis. I wanted to help and improve the procurement process for employees and customers as well. That is what I like the most about my job, I feel that my job has added value. I`m nonstop developing my skills and hopefully positively motivating the people around me to do the same!
In my position, I am both responsible for people management and process documentation (SOPs & DTPs). I like the most the daily contact with my team members, people from different departments and ongoing involvement in various projects. Recently I used the opportunity to personally visit several public hospitals abroad, specific customers of J&J – I found it very interesting and I learned a lot.
My job allows me to focus on development and career growth of my team members and at the same time to help our customers (vyjmout to) achieve their goals through ongoing improvements in our processes. I like working in international environment, collaborating with people of (vyjmout meeting) different cultures and having the possibility to learn every single minute in J&J.