Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
We are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join our Payroll Team in Prague. Are you a friendly personality and are you ready to join our team of 4 people? See job responsibilities below and if you are the right candidate for us, apply now!
- Run entire Czech Payroll
- Report to and deal with the respective Czech authorities
- Responsible for foreign employee’s agenda connected to payroll activities (registration of foreign employees, reporting etc.)
- Maintain personal files in hard copy and in the payroll system (My Loga)
- Administration and reporting of selected company benefits
- Administration and reporting of the medical check ups
- Introductory presentations for new employees regarding My Loga system and Payroll topics
- Proactively suggest and drive areas for Payroll processes improvement
- At least one year of experience in independent payroll activities preferably from the international environment
- Fluent English and Czech/Slovak language
- Experience with Czech payroll is a very big plus
- Advanced MS office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Experience with LOGA payroll system is an advantage
- Solid knowledge of Czech legislation related to payroll and HR
- Personality-wise we are looking for you if you are customer focused with good communication skills. If you are a team player who enjoys cooperation in a team and who likes working in international and multicultural environment
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Sodexo Cafeteria
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Sick days
- Company gym and free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.
Who are your future colleagues
The reason why I decided to transfer to Continous Improvement Architect for Procurement role is coming true on daily basis. I wanted to help and improve the procurement process for employees and customers as well. That is what I like the most about my job, I feel that my job has added value. I`m nonstop developing my skills and hopefully positively motivating the people around me to do the same!
In my position, I am both responsible for people management and process documentation (SOPs & DTPs). I like the most the daily contact with my team members, people from different departments and ongoing involvement in various projects. Recently I used the opportunity to personally visit several public hospitals abroad, specific customers of J&J – I found it very interesting and I learned a lot.
My job allows me to focus on development and career growth of my team members and at the same time to help our customers (vyjmout to) achieve their goals through ongoing improvements in our processes. I like working in international environment, collaborating with people of (vyjmout meeting) different cultures and having the possibility to learn every single minute in J&J.