Event Management System Coordinator
The Medical Devices sector of Johnson & Johnson produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics.
We are providing our clients with the most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological portfolio in the world, offering inspired solutions that go beyond quality implants and include services, education, instruments, and emerging technologies. Through the Medical Devices we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact.
The EMEA Customer Experience and Event Team was created to deliver beyond the gold standard, compliant, experiential education journeys. We strive to deliver customer centric process excellence and experiential market leading educational events for the EMEA region. We collaborate with the Global team, IT, HCC, Legal, the regional teams and the local countries to drive innovation and process excellence in this area.
We are recruiting for an Event Management System Coordinator for our EMEA Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices business based in Prague, Czech Republic.
Will you join us on the exciting journey?
What is this role about?
The Event Management System Coordinator is accountable for enhancing customer experience through driving continuous improvements and further implementations of Cvent and its related applications both regionally and locally in EMEA. As part of the Core Team, you will lead and support country implementation projects, act as the first point of contact for country champions in case of questions and escalations. The Event Management System Coordinator is also responsible for creating, updating, maintaining system documentation & training materials.
- Lead and support multiple moderate size implementation projects and acts as a key resource on these projects
- Identify risks and issues at these projects
- Apply compliance requirements within the scope of responsibility, provides documentation as necessary
- Work closely with GES Business users and GES IT for the implementation of Cvent in the EMEA countries
- Support key users in the countries on the usages of Cvent and its related applications
- Main Escalation Point for questions and issues that cannot be answered by the Super Users or Cvent Support
- Create standard user documentation and prepare training materials and provide training as required
- Implement harmonized business processes cross countries
- Play a key role in integrations and process alignments with other important systems – e.g. OneForce, Prizma, T&M Cvent instance
- Identify project objectives with key stakeholders and lead for delivering them on time, within a budget that meet / exceed expectations
- Set communication and maintain timelines and priorities on every project
- Manage multiple projects under tight deadlines across multiple time zones / geographies
- Manage supplier relationships, coordinate research, site selection and contract negotiations
- Lead and actively participate in meetings, including project kick-offs, regular project status meetings and core team calls.
- Support Education Solutions in building and maintaining effective working relationships and coordinated communications to key internal stakeholders
- Active collaboration with internal departments e.g. Information Technology, Health Care Compliance, Professional Education, Commercial Education, Finance etc.
- Enhance customer experiences by being solutions orientated and innovative
- Crisis management
- 2+ years of project management experience in a similar field
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal, plus other European languages are welcomed
- Experience with being part of virtual & multi-country teams and/or global efforts
- Solid organizational & analytical skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills – with the ability to influence and develop tailored solutions
- Proactive, enthusiastic & flexible
- Solution-driven and outcomes focused
- Collaborating and engaging across functional boundaries
- Ability to build strong working relationships globally
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a virtual team with diverse people at all levels of authority
- Ability for rapid understanding of business processes
- Excellent follow through on commitments, using sound judgment with the ability to recognize and handles sensitive/confidential information
- Ability to manage conflicts constructively
- Good team worker, demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization and team members
- Excellent skills in office software
- Proven track record in implementing IT solutions with a solid understanding of system interfaces
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
- One year contract
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below.
Who are your future colleagues
I started working for J&J a long time ago and it was because I wanted to be close to medicine and follow its constant progress. That is exactly what I have accomplished, and it is what I value the most in our company that for more than a century in the good times as well as in the bad times it has been able to not only keep pace with development in medicine but even be on top of it, be the industry leader.
Being at JnJ for 13 years gives me a great opportunity to be part of innovative and inspiring society which is aspiring to deliver the best in class research, innovative solutions, products, and services. I am grateful to have the opportunity to inspire and be inspired by people I work with, share positive energy among people, solve challenging situations, and motivate my team to go the extra mile.
What do I enjoy the most at work? Diversity and cooperation! To be able to drive results of my portfolio I need to understand J&J strategies as well as needs & trends of local market & our customers (hospitals). This knowledge helps me to get the right products to the right patients. For this purpose, I cooperate with a broad spectrum of people within and outside of the organization.