Customer Service Representative - PART TIME (15h/week)
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Our Prague Customer Service Team taking care of Vision Care department in J&J is looking for a new colleague for a part-time job who could work limited working hours per week - only 15 hours per week.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be a front-line communicator, processing inbound and outbound orders, inquiries, complaints and information through multiple methods of communication.
You should ensure adequate preparation to effectively manage the customer relationship and carry out specific responsibilities for internal and external added value programmes.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Processing all telephone orders, inquiries, complaints, and general information
- Manage the relationship between Supply Chain and Key Account team
- Reporting on metrics and functionality out to internal customers
- Support Automation Campaigns, the system set up and testing
- Set up new accounts and make amendments to data
What are we expecting from you?
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and clear pronunciation over the phone
- Customer mindset, able to demonstrate understanding and give examples of putting the customer at the forefront of solutions offered
- Self-motivated, committed team player
- Proactive approach to problem solving/complaint handling
- Good computer skills – Word and Excel and Outlook
- Fluent level of English
- Native level of Czech/Slovak language
- Sound administrative skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Accurate data entry skills
- Availability from 14:00 – 17:00 Monday through Friday at our office in Jinonice - Fixed schedule (non-negotiable)
We would like to offer you:
- Focus on career and professional development – the company is willing to invest in the right people.
- Work with an easy-going team of a highly experienced customer service representatives
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.
Who are your future colleagues
The reason why I decided to transfer to Continous Improvement Architect for Procurement role is coming true on daily basis. I wanted to help and improve the procurement process for employees and customers as well. That is what I like the most about my job, I feel that my job has added value. I`m nonstop developing my skills and hopefully positively motivating the people around me to do the same!
In my position, I am both responsible for people management and process documentation (SOPs & DTPs). I like the most the daily contact with my team members, people from different departments and ongoing involvement in various projects. Recently I used the opportunity to personally visit several public hospitals abroad, specific customers of J&J – I found it very interesting and I learned a lot.
My job allows me to focus on development and career growth of my team members and at the same time to help our customers (vyjmout to) achieve their goals through ongoing improvements in our processes. I like working in international environment, collaborating with people of (vyjmout meeting) different cultures and having the possibility to learn every single minute in J&J.