KAM - tendry & výběrová řízení v nemocnicích
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining relationships with defined hospital-based customers and ensuring direct contact with their management and coordinates the activities across all therapy area teams and across all relevant brands. You will be also building and strengthening the position of Janssen-Cilag. Key account manager is also ensuring acceptance and access of relevant Janssen-Cilag products to selected hospitals. In this role, you will be developing and maintaining conditions for new products. Key account manager must be capable of building long-term working relationships with internal and external customers.
As Key Account Manager, you will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Building and maintaining relationships with pharmacies and defined hospital-based customers at a management level
- Revision doctors / health insurance regional affiliates
- Analyzing the situation within a defined geographical territory with the view to identifying new potential partners
- Coordinating JANSSEN activities in defined hospitals across all relevant teams and brands and ensuring full information sharing
- Ensuring acceptance and access of relevant products to selected hospitals, centers, HCPs and hospital pharmacies
- Facilitating communication and common understanding between hospital management, HCPs, and revision doctors to ensure access of therapy / brand to patients
- Understanding all procedures and policies relevant to reimbursement conditions for hospitals and key accounts, insurance companies and all relevant stakeholders
- Actively communicating with strategic partners within TAs and company (KAS, MCM, MA managers, CL) to ensure full access for key brands to all hospitals and key accounts
- Researching, collecting and analyzing the appropriate hospital data to explore opportunities; monitoring activities and competitors’ offers
- Implementing internal innovative processes to improve the position of JANSSEN products
- Responsible for the co-ordination of all Tenders and Proposals within agreed terms in cooperation with the help of the Administrative Assistant. Creates customer (product) teams and takes leadership of the teams as and when required.
- Contributing to the long-term development of Key Account Manager position in Janssen
- Organizing regular meetings or teleconferences across all therapy areas with relevant staff
- Selling products to pharmacies and hospitals at management level
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- University degree
- 3+ years of experience working as Key Account Manager or hospital customer-facing role.
- 3+ years of experience in Pharma industry.
- High ability to maximize the sales and the knowledge of regional management
- Analytical thinking skills
- High level of negotiation skills
- English Language
- Competency in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Ability to manage and coordinate the activities and to work in a team
- Ability to multitask
- Flexible positive attitude
- Willingness to learn, improve and adapt
- Desire to own decisions and take responsibility for outcomes
- Ability to communicate openly
In return, we offer:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.
Who are your future colleagues
CE Brand Lead Prostate Cancer
I like working at Janssen not only because of great products which are changing the treatment landscapes in their fields, particularly in area of prostate cancer giving to patients in very advanced stages life extension which they can enjoy; it is also because of brilliant and wonderful people who are highly inspiring; working at Janssen brings me unforgettable experience and fun.
GCO Director CZ/SK
I manage a team of more than 30 highly professional specialists who are part of the new drugs development process. We collect data and experience in the administration of tested molecules and thus help to bring new J&J medicines to our patients. It is excellent to be part of this team and help save lives and bring hope where it did not exist before.
Clinical Research Manager
I am part of Global Clinical Operations for more than 13 years and I still enjoy every day at work because it means everything to me. I am part of a team developing new products that improve quality of life of many patients. It is a long process that takes years but at the end, there is an innovative product that can bring mothers, fathers, and children back to their families.