INTERNAL FINANCE AUDITOR - START BY AGREEMENT
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
We would like to welcome new colleagues to our growing Internal Audit team.
If you have cca 2,5 - 4 years audit or similar experience, dont hesitate to apply for this great opportunity.
- Executing CIA’s Continuous Control Review audit program based in Prague, Czech Republic for our Global Services (GS) Prague and for Medical Device EMEA affiliates.
- Completing walkthroughs of critical areas to identify potential control weaknesses and efficiency opportunities, communicating potential control gaps / testing failures and guidance with business stakeholders
- Conducting assigned audit engagements at Johnson & Johnson affiliates within other geographical regions and leading in a variety of departmental projects.
- Audit planning, completing testing procedures, documenting assigned audit cycles relevant to risk and testing objectives, writing audit recommendations
- Reviewing previous audit reports and work papers, financial reports and audit approaches to ensure thorough familiarity with assigned audit areas
- Participating and leading formal interim and final meetings to discuss and finalize findings and recommendations and may be required to supervise and develop staff during the reviews
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree is required in Accounting, Finance, or other business discipline.
- Cca 3 years professional working experience in Auditing is required.
- Sarbanes Oxley experience is preferred.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, technical (e.g. Accounting, MS Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to effectively take on leadership roles in various functions is required.
- Ability to travel (domestic and international) up to 20% is required.
- Fluency in multiple languages is preferred.
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi Passes
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.
Who are your future colleagues
Continuous Improvement Architect (Procuerement)
The reason why I decided to transfer to Continous Improvement Architect for Procurement role is coming true on daily basis. I wanted to help and improve the procurement process for employees and customers as well. That is what I like the most about my job, I feel that my job has added value. I`m nonstop developing my skills and hopefully positively motivating the people around me to do the same!
Cash Collection & Credit Manager
In my position, I am both responsible for people management and process documentation (SOPs & DTPs). I like the most the daily contact with my team members, people from different departments and ongoing involvement in various projects. Recently I used the opportunity to personally visit several public hospitals abroad, specific customers of J&J – I found it very interesting and I learned a lot.
R2P Lead Associate
My job allows me to focus on development and career growth of my team members and at the same time to help our customers (vyjmout to) achieve their goals through ongoing improvements in our processes. I like working in international environment, collaborating with people of (vyjmout meeting) different cultures and having the possibility to learn every single minute in J&J.