HealthCare Compliance Officer Medical Devices CEE
The Medical Devices sector of Johnson & Johnson produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics.
We are providing our clients with the most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological portfolio in the world, offering inspired solutions that go beyond quality implants and include services, education, instruments, and emerging technologies. Through the Medical Devices we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact.
- Leads and drives the Health Care Compliance (HCC) program to ensure business practices and activities are in compliance with related J&J internal guidelines, local laws and regulations and anti corruption laws including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Serves as a strategic business partner for management and a coach towards all covered employees, to assure that the company culture of compliance is a natural element in day to day business.
- Ensures smooth realization of HCC agenda in the region as well as alignment of HCC standards and practices between all J&J sectors operating in Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary.
- This position reports to the Regional Health Care Compliance Officer for Medical Devices Eastern Europe and Russia.
- This position is located in any of the following countries: Czech Republic, Slovakia or Hungary and oversees HCC Program for the Hospital Medical Devices (HMD) and Consumer Medical Devices (CMD) businesses.
- This position will also have dotted line to the General Manager Medical Devices CEE Region Central.
- The position will have direct subordinates supporting execution of HCC program and country leadership team in one of the 3 countries in scope.
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- Position reports into the Enterprise Wide compliance organisation with dotted line to General Manager Medical Devices CEE Region Central
- Strong communication, organisational, leadership, executive and analytical skills
- High level of confidentiality
- Learning agility, optimism and solid leadership skills
- Ability to influence without formal authority
- People management skills
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment and willingness to travel
- Broad business experience and a proven ability to influence business decisions and business partners
- Ability to take complex business situations and develop solutions to ensure compliant growth is achieved
- Background may include Compliance, Finance, Sales and Marketing, Medical Affairs, Legal, or Regulatory
- Proven track record in delivering results, self starter and ability to manage complexity a must
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.
Who are your future colleagues
Professional Program Supervisor CZ/SK
I am supervising the Listerine Professional Program team in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Listerine® brand is currently one of the most important brands of the Consumer Division. We are organizing good oral hygiene awareness events and recommending the use of Listerine® as the third step in the right oral hygiene. I´m excited that I got the opportunity to grow my career and become the leader of the team as it provides me with vast options for my further development.
Key Account and Field Sales Manager CZ/SK
I and my team of 6 Sales Representatives help to transfer our sales and marketing strategies into reality in more than 1.000 stores in Czech and Slovak Republic. Despite a lot of travelling around both countries I appreciate to have an opportunity to meet different people, stores, and regions and see direct results of our team´s efforts.
As a Category manager, I´m responsible for creating marketing and trade strategy of OTC brands. I like the cooperation with my colleagues and I´m also very proud that I can lead strong over-the-counter medicine brands such as Olynth, Imodium or Nicorette. It brings me so many opportunities to be a part of special projects, which represent our company but also challenge me to bring new ideas and novelties to the business.