Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson".
Our Compensation team in Prague is building up and we are looking for an analytical person, who can handle large data sets, find trends and propose solutions! We are looking for a candidate who has already experience in the Compensation area, preferably with an experience in an international environment (Europe, Middle-East, Africa).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyze compensation data and create salary ranges
- Interpret, analyze and apply guidelines for management and executive job leveling and organizational design
- Benchmark Total Rewards programs relative to market peer group companies and perform analyses to determine our competitive position
- Work together with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Review hiring/promotion proposals which are out of standard policy, including executive offers, cross-country hiring and international transfers
- Long term incentive valuations and total rewards impact analyses will be also part of your daily activities
- Review job levels where necessary
- Participate on year-end compensation planning coordination in the region and assist HR teams
- Assist in reviewing, defining and implementing compensation plans and programs in the EMEA region in cooperation with global, regional and local stakeholders
Your experience and skills:
- Around 2-5 years of experience from Compensation/Total Rewards area
- Fluent in English spoken and written
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to understand and interpret datasets
- Knowledge of MS Excel on advanced level
- Knowledge of Compensation programs, trends and practices preferably across multiple countries in EMEA region;
- Understanding of benchmarking and measuring impact when designing compensation and benefits programs in multiple countries;
- Good understanding of complexities related to executive compensation and international moves within countries in EMEA;
- Experience in working in a matrix organization;
- A very good communicator, who can speak with people at all levels and provide guidance to people leaders;
- Able to quickly grasp Total Reward issues and propose solutions;
- Highly proficient with using datasets, Excel and the use of analytics for insights and decision making;
- Able to work independently on projects and take responsibility for your own work.
- You’ll be working in Total Rewards team which is based in Prague. The team is responsible for the delivery of complex solutions for JnJ’s Total Reward programs in EMEA region.
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Sodexo Cafeteria
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Sick days
- Company gym and free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.
Who are your future colleagues
Continuous Improvement Architect (Procuerement)
The reason why I decided to transfer to Continous Improvement Architect for Procurement role is coming true on daily basis. I wanted to help and improve the procurement process for employees and customers as well. That is what I like the most about my job, I feel that my job has added value. I`m nonstop developing my skills and hopefully positively motivating the people around me to do the same!
Cash Collection & Credit Manager
In my position, I am both responsible for people management and process documentation (SOPs & DTPs). I like the most the daily contact with my team members, people from different departments and ongoing involvement in various projects. Recently I used the opportunity to personally visit several public hospitals abroad, specific customers of J&J – I found it very interesting and I learned a lot.
R2P Lead Associate
My job allows me to focus on development and career growth of my team members and at the same time to help our customers (vyjmout to) achieve their goals through ongoing improvements in our processes. I like working in international environment, collaborating with people of (vyjmout meeting) different cultures and having the possibility to learn every single minute in J&J.