Facility Management Services Manager CEE & MEA
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson".
As Facility Management Services Manager you are accountable for delivering standardized and consistent Enterprise Facilities Management (EFM) services via external partners within EMEA region - primarily focusing CEE and selected countries within MEA territories - while driving deep alignment with the COEs, Regional Leads, Sub-Regional Leads, and suppliers.
This position reports directly into the Russia, CIT, CEE and MEA Sub Region Lead and is responsible for service contract management within all specified aspects of facilities management. Key relationships include communication and coordination with EFM regional leads as appropriate, to ensure successful implementation and management of the EFM program across regions while managing nuances of unique sub-regions.
- Manage retained site services across sites and manage relationship with provider(s) for outsourced services, in partnership with Services Strategy and Governance COE
- Serve as facilities single point of contact (SPOC) to service providers in region and develop professional and technical relationships to ensure appropriate delivery of contracted services
- Partner with COE to prepare detailed specifications for tendering and operational processes and support the negotiation and contract award processes including the definition and management of contracts through all stages
- Monitor service provider activity to ensure contracted responsibilities are fully met in line with agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Monitor service provider compliance with security, safety, and environmental requirements
- Develop and deliver training programs using appropriate tools and processes to support supplier partnerships, as needed
- Provide recommendations for annual budgeting including headcount predictions, operating expense, and capital requirements
- Monitor contract budget vs. actuals, identify anomalies, and resolve disputes with the support of appropriate governance programs
- Work to establish a high performance and continuous improvement culture driven by key performance metrics, benchmarking, and sharing best practices
- Partner with COE to execute supplier governance strategy in region including service change management processes
- Drive innovation, implement best practices, and improve service standards
- Provide support to sites for contractor governance, performance management
- Define personnel strategies as appropriate, balancing requirements of outsourced service providers and contracted employees while considering all employment legislation and J&J Credo values
Crucial requirements for candidates:
An ideal candidate for this role will have demonstrated experience in managing facilities (external) service providers along with executing strategy within a robust, mission driven, and largely outsourced facilities organization across supply chain and non-supply chain sites.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in facilities management or equivalent
- Previous experience with managing external service providers within facilities - required
- Project management experience - required
- Previous experience with financial contract management experience is preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience developing and leading facilities project programs
- Working knowledge of site services including catering, security, cleaning, etc.
- Problem solving ability and ability to take ownership of projects and initiatives
- Ability to work strategically while maintaining a tactical / operational focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-national team
- Adherence to safety and hygiene standards
- Computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office Suite
Location of Role: preferred location is Prague, other possible locations: main CEE&MEA hub or EMEA hub
Language Requirements: English language fluency
Travel Requirements: This position will require 25 – 50 % international travel
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.
Who are your future colleagues
Continuous Improvement Architect (Procuerement)
The reason why I decided to transfer to Continous Improvement Architect for Procurement role is coming true on daily basis. I wanted to help and improve the procurement process for employees and customers as well. That is what I like the most about my job, I feel that my job has added value. I`m nonstop developing my skills and hopefully positively motivating the people around me to do the same!
Cash Collection & Credit Manager
In my position, I am both responsible for people management and process documentation (SOPs & DTPs). I like the most the daily contact with my team members, people from different departments and ongoing involvement in various projects. Recently I used the opportunity to personally visit several public hospitals abroad, specific customers of J&J – I found it very interesting and I learned a lot.
R2P Lead Associate
My job allows me to focus on development and career growth of my team members and at the same time to help our customers (vyjmout to) achieve their goals through ongoing improvements in our processes. I like working in international environment, collaborating with people of (vyjmout meeting) different cultures and having the possibility to learn every single minute in J&J.