Procurement Systems Administrator
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson".
Who are we looking for?
We are building a new team that will be supporting and solving systems and interface issues among all procurement tools (mainly Ariba).
YOU, as an expert in Request to Pay processes, you will be actively working on continuous improvement activities and automation, especially in connection with system tools.
Does it seem like a perfect match for YOU? When you apply your talent to our collective purpose, there’s no end to the lasting impact we can make – an impact that really matters for health for all. Join J&J!
Your responsibilities & Your Impact:
- Systems Master Data:
- Solving broken or non-existing approval flows
- Regular review and update of various systems master data templates
- Interface Issues/Ariba Maintenance:
- Solving interface issues between Ariba and eMarketPlace, SAP Lynx and local systems
- Reviewing and approving various Ariba approvals
- Communicating issues toward the other Global Services teams, business and IT
- Cooperating closely with IT to ensure efficient resolution of issues
- Reviewing issues and proposing solutions or workarounds as required
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Finance/Procurement/Customer Service background is preferred
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of Procurement processes and P2P processes (Requisitioning, PO, Invoicing, sourcing) is a big advantage
- Demonstrated effectively working remotely with business partners
- Analytic skills
- Experience from the shared service center and international environment is preferred
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Sodexo Cafeteria
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Sick days
- Company gym and free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.