Senior Shopper Marketing Manager CZ/SK
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognized as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each day, millions of people of all ages in homes around the world use products from one or more of our consumer healthcare companies. These products keep babies clean and comfortable, nourish and moisturise skin, prevent sunburn, hold allergy symptoms in check, help heal wounds, reduce fevers, and tame the urge to smoke.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well being to the next level.
Who are we looking for?
Responsible for driving profitable growth by focusing on core strategies and cultivating business partnerships within specific trade organizations for Skin care and Baby categories.
Your responsibilities & Your Impact:
- Responsible for Baby & Skin Care channel in Mass - Consumer Division
- Oversee the development, implementation, and analysis of account specific promotional programs.
- Develop and scale commercial innovation
- Establish performance metrics and tracks results
- Participate in the business planning
- Drive forecasting processes for channel and brand plans. Ensures that products are readily available for sale.
- Closely cooperates with brand marketing, sales departments, supply chain and finance
- Responsible for given BTL budget
In-store activation planning:
- Ensure optimum shopper activation @ POS and with customers
- Plan, develop and direct implementation of programs for local and regional trade customers
- Amplify cluster toolkits to meet local customer / shopper needs; develop local solutions for local needs
- Lead local brand plans
- Responsible for dotted line supervision for category team
- Fulfill other tasks or duties set by direct manager
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- 5-7 years of experience in trade/brand marketing in FMCG
- Communication/presentation skills
- Fluent in Czech or Slovak
- Communicative English skills
- Problem solving, Analytical and numerical skills, ability to draw conclusions based on analyses. MS Excel excellence.
- Project management experience is an asset
- Time flexibility, team player and willingness to learn new things
- „Can do“ and „winning“ attitude
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Sodexo Cafeteria
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Sick days
- Company gym and free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.