HR Contact Center Specialist with German
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson".
Who are we looking for?
We want YOU in our team of customer service professionals who help our employees in German-speaking countries.
In the next ten years, healthcare will transform, evolve and expand more than any other industry. Join Johnson & Johnson and together we will set human health on a superior path!
As the Contact Center Specialist, you will be supporting J&J employees from German-speaking countries and helping them with all inquiries related to employee programs and services, policy, process, and procedures including technology navigational support.
Your responsibilities & Your Impact:
- Receiving HR-related inquiries from J&J employees via multiple channels (phone, email, fax, web-form, chat), clarifying the need, answering the inquiries and assisting in the resolution of concerns
- Fully documenting all cases in case management application
- Escalating complex transactions for resolution or contact with third-party vendors as appropriate.
- Escalating client service issues to Contact Center Team Lead, supervisor or manager as necessary
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Fluent knowledge of English and native/fluent level of German
- At least one year of relevant experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; manages internal communications and external/client communications with detailed support and assistance
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Sodexo Cafeteria
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Sick days
- Company gym and free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.