Talent Acquisition Partner
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson".
Our team is growing, we are looking for YOU!
We are looking for your previous experience with recruitment that made you find out Talent Acquisition is your passion. We would like to offer YOU the opportunity to contribute to unique breakthroughs of Johnson & Johnson by hiring the best talent in Prague and Central and Eastern Europe. YOU will be also working on projects, growing our employer brand, actively drive our social media strategy and many more .
Your responsibilities & Your Impact:
- End to end recruitment process for roles based in the Czech Republic and the rest of Central and Eastern Europe
- Recruiting for diverse positions – every day YOU will learn something new
- Delivering great candidates experience throughout the process
- Building efficient partnership with Hiring Managers and other HR teams
- Managing our system technology to ensure data integrity
- Participation in various projects connected with Talent Acquisition – social media management, employer branding, etc.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- At least 2 year sof experience in Recruitment/Talent Acquisition
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Fluent Czech/Slovak is a big plus
- Previous experience with inhouse recruitment is a big plus
- Regular use of MS Office and social media
- Personality wise we are looking for your proactive and hands on approach, communication and relationship building skills and for sure for your team spirit
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Sodexo Cafeteria
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Sick days
- Company gym and free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.