Customer Supply Chain Analyst CE
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognized as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each day, millions of people of all ages in homes around the world use products from one or more of our consumer healthcare companies. These products keep babies clean and comfortable, nourish and moisturise skin, prevent sunburn, hold allergy symptoms in check, help heal wounds, reduce fevers, and tame the urge to smoke.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well being to the next level.
This role will be responsible for gathering, processing, analyzing and reporting of key customer related Supply Chain data to draw conclusions, create insights for business decisions and supply chain performance improvements. It will support Supply Chain relationship to key-customers and excellent execution of the portfolio changes.
The position will partner with other functions (both commercial and within SC) to drive excellent service level, continuous cost-to-serve improvements and customer experience.
Your responsibilities & Your Impact:
- Implement and maintain regular data gathering and reporting process across Supply Chain CE for selected key customers. Provide frequent reporting of SC-performance (total and customer specific) and visibility about recent developments/trends, root causes and action plans in place. Provide updates on future criticalities and ad hoc insights for Commercial stakeholders.
- Be an expert in customer extranet data. Ensure customer master data is robust and correct.
- Support preparation and participate as relevant in internal and external customer reviews supporting data driven conclusions and decisions
- Support plan development and PI/PO execution for portfolio changes in close collaboration with LCM, DP and Commercial stakeholders. Ensure frictionless execution, customer communication and documentation.
- Support Customer Collaboration projects in back-end planning phase through data gathering, tracking and analysis. Initiate improvement actions where applicable.
- Ensure high quality of Supply Chain service-level. Recommend and lead actions to improve key customer’s quality measures leveraging data from customer experience tracking studies like Advantage Group Study, GS1 tracker etc.
- Work closely with regional CoE and in-market affiliates to build standard processes and best practices to improve customer satisfaction flexibly as required to meet evolving business needs.
- Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing relevant learnings to drive future improvement
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Master or Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, Business economics, Operations or related field
- ERP systems user experience, MS Office expertise
- Min 3 years of experience in the analyst/business intelligence role
- Fluent level of written and spoken English, German is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate large amounts of information leading to sound conclusions for effective decision-making.
- Strong communicator/influencer with the ability to drive decision-making across the different levels of the organization
- Ability to build strong relationships with business partners
- Highly motivated, committed, effective and supportive team member, able to work flexibly, quickly and accurately to tight deadlines
- Able to prioritize within a complex and dynamic business environment
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.