Junior Shopper Activation Manager CZ/SK
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognized as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each day, millions of people of all ages in homes around the world use products from one or more of our consumer healthcare companies. These products keep babies clean and comfortable, nourish and moisturise skin, prevent sunburn, hold allergy symptoms in check, help heal wounds, reduce fevers, and tame the urge to smoke.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well being to the next level.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for YOU to be responsible for developing, instituting and tracking customized promotions targeted to a specific channel/customer. Implementation of brand strategies to local market in cooperation with Brand Marketing team.
Your responsibilities & Your Impact:
- Closely cooperates with brand marketing, sales departments, supply chain and finance
- Contributes to design of and executes trade and project specific promotional activities and programs that deliver against short-term and long-term objectives.
- Ensure that products are readily available for sale or use by working collaboratively with the customer and sales team to accurately forecast, resolve supply issues and support the new product launch.
- Conducts analysis of data and recommends customer segmentation.
- Identifies promotional lessons learned and best practices for key customers.
- Monitors promotional activity marketing expenses and resources to ensure adherence to budget guidelines.
- Aids with the trade budget review process.
- Recommends cost effective resources.
- Analyzes the results of customized promotions.
- Participates in promotional review of the marketplace to identify opportunities and develop recommendations at each product level
- Complements the international brand marketing team in the areas, where local language is needed
- Data analysis (sales data, market data, tracking data), IMS, Customer named account data
- Development and production of POS materials
- Responsible for given BME budget
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- 1+ years of experience in trade/brand marketing
- Communication/presentation skills
- Communicative Czech and English skills
- Problem solving Analytical and numerical skills, ability to draw conclusions based on analyses.
- MS Excel advanced skills
- Project management skills (advantage)
- Time flexibility, team player and willingness to learn new things
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.