Shopper Activation Specialist CZ/SK (Part - time)
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognized as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each day, millions of people of all ages in homes around the world use products from one or more of our consumer healthcare companies. These products keep babies clean and comfortable, nourish and moisturise skin, prevent sunburn, hold allergy symptoms in check, help heal wounds, reduce fevers, and tame the urge to smoke.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well being to the next level.
We are looking for YOU if you would like to start or continue your career in Marketing and to be part of one of the greatest and biggest companies!
Your responsibilities & Your Impact:
- Support in execution of national and customer-specific trade promotions
- Close cooperation with external agencies on development and production of POS materials
- Participation in the development of materials for sales team and trading partners
- Close cooperation with key account management and field force
- Information about essential Launches / Relaunches / Promotions
- Competitive information, market trends and test results
- Advertising / promotion support
- Close cooperation with brand marketing, supply chain and finance
- Data analysis (sales data, market data, tracking data), IMS, Customer named account data
- Fulfill other tasks or duties set by direct manager
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Experience in trade/brand marketing or sales is an advantage
- Communication / presentation skills
- Fluent Czech/Slovak spoken and written and Communicative English skills
- Problem solving, analytical and numerical skills, ability to draw conclusions based on analyses.
- Knowledge of MS Excel
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.