Global Health Services Operations Lead CZ/SK
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson".
Who are we looking for?
The GHS Operational lead will be responsible for optimizing the development and execution of GHS strategies and standards for local operating companies, in the areas of Occupational Health, Wellness, Mental Wellbeing and Energy Management. GHS programs support improved business outcomes through advancing employee health and wellbeing.
Your responsibilities & Your Impact:
- Responsible for implementation of GHS strategy and site level GHS operational service delivery across sites, for all Occupational Health, Wellness & Health Promotion, EAP and Energy Management
- Drives health outcomes including reducing population health risks, managing and eliminating workplace health risks and supporting improved business outcomes through advancing employee health and wellbeing.
- Accountable for the GHS metrics, goals and outcomes delivered across defined geographic area and works with campus Lead to develop corrective action where necessary.
- Accountable for defined geographical area for quality assurance and process efficiencies, including supporting global strategies for the successful deployment of EHS Audit and QA guideline programs and systems for key data and metric tracking (e.g. HEART)
- Responsible for vendor management for all GHS vendors operating within the geographical area.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining country level, cross sector work processes and documentation
- Responsible for the defined geographical area for development of appropriate medical surveillance programs
- Lead process efficiencies and standardized work practices
- Lead vendor management for GHS vendors (in particular Occupational Health and Employee Assistance Program service providers)
- Understands local regulatory compliance and the global J&J requirements
- Conducts periodic performance and service satisfaction reviews with site leaders and other key stakeholders.
- Provides GHS technical assistance and support as needed across all locations.
- Supports the Campus Lead with any specific GHS activities in the defined geographical area, this can be, but is not limited to, integration and divestiture activities, implementation of new programs and global or regional health promotion activities.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Nursing/OH qualification preferred, or Master in Public Health
- 7+ years of global health management experience preferred, track record in project management
- Business acumen and customer sensitivity.
- Leadership; ability to gain trust and influence at all levels; collaborative.
- Effective team development capability
- Strong communicator who is credible and self-assured; strong technical skills
- Ability to be business partner for different customers
- Compliance orientation
- Ability to work in a matrix, team oriented environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Sodexo Cafeteria
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Sick days
- Company gym and free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.