Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Who are we looking for?
Develop, lead and ensure Thoracis business growth. Responsibilities includes driving focus on Thoracic platform and implementation of Short-term tactical sales and Longer term strategy to provide partnerships with Thoracic centers. Drive marketing strategy and campaign.
Your responsibilities & Your Impact:
- Ensure Thoracic sales Targets achivements.
- Drive team Focus toward Thoracic specialty.
- Partner with Professional Education (ProfEd) to manage thoracic education events.
- Work on Conversions from Competition
- Continuous sales analysis and opportunity assessment.
- Monthly reports business update to BUM, SM and Marketing
- Frequent team training
- Develop thoracic centers
- Establish Thoracic Center of Excellence
- Close cooperation with Ethicon Team within shared hospitals
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Min. 2years experience in Medical Devices or Pharma
- Experience in Sales and Marketing
- Strategic Thinking
- Outward looking-Customer centric
- Business and results driven
- Interdependent partnering ability
- Prudent risk taking
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.