Commercial Manager Vision Care Czech Republic
The Medical Devices sector of Johnson & Johnson produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics.
We are providing our clients with the most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological portfolio in the world, offering inspired solutions that go beyond quality implants and include services, education, instruments, and emerging technologies. Through the Medical Devices we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact.
This position develops and implements the countries business plans which will deliver the business objectives outlined in J&J Vision Care’s business priorities through the overall management of all sales, marketing, professional and customer service activities.
Your responsibilities & Your Impact:
- Leading initiatives in order to understand market potential & consumer insights
- Building and implementing proper data strategy for Eye Care Professionals and consumers
- Leading and developing the local sales organization
- Delivering sales and profit targets given by the annual business plan
- Developing and implementing of sales & marketing cycle plans based on agreed annual business plan
Sales & Marketing Management:
- Managing, coaching and motivating sales and marketing team to achieve business goals
- Assigning territories and accounts to Sales Representatives in order to achieve sales targets within an allocated budget
- Delivering monthly sales targets and make sure budget are managed acc. to plan
- Establishing incentive plan parameters and sales goals
- Driving the preparation of sales plans and campaigns, business plans and product development plans
- Ensuring the organizational capability to implement agreed business plans.
- Recruiting and developing high performing team members.
Distribution & Customer service level:
- Striving to high customer service level by providing superior support to customers within Czech Republic
- Optimizing of distribution costs
Relationship with key stakeholders:
- Developing and implementing short and long-term strategy towards professionals (ophthalmologists and optometrists) on Czech market
- Strengthening Johnson & Johnson’s platform amongst Eye Care Professionals / Customers for long-term business growth
- Reporting sales results against forecasts to senior management as well as any adjustments made to business plans to ensure objectives are met
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- University degree
- General Management experience (Ability to lead cross-functional organization - strong ability to collaborate and understanding different functions)
- Good financial understanding of running a business (P&L management)
- Sales team management plus strong track record of achievements in Sales, Key Accounts and Marketing
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales, Key Account Management Experience (including eCommerce)
- People Management skills - ability to lead and develop a sales team
- Marketing experience (incl. conducting research, leveraging insights and data)
- Understand and anticipate customers’ needs, consumer insights and have a strong customer focus (especially: eCommerce area, data collection and usage)
- New product and business initiatives implementation
- Be able to effectively manage external relationships with agencies / suppliers to ensure the timely delivery of appropriate tools, materials and support
- Understand the local legal & regulatory environment
- Fast learning ability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, native level of Czech
- Willing to extensive travel regularly
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.