Customer Service Specialist with German
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an experienced colleague with native German. Your main responsibility will be responding to customer inquiries and resolving customer complaints for our Consumer division. You will be also accountable for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through timely and correct order processing.
Your responsibilities & Your Impact:
- Validating orders
- Processing quotes for products and services
- Processing customer sales orders, free goods, rush orders and samples
- Responding to customer inquiries for new and existing orders
- Assist customers to perform simple self-service tasks
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Native/Fluent level of German: You will be mostly communicating with native professionals
- Fluent level of English
- Previous experience from Customer Service for approx. 1 years
- Accuracy and attention to detail: You will be responsible for managing precise order details
- Advanced communication skills: On daily basis you will communicate with our customers over the phone as well as via email
- PC skills: previous experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- SAP knowledge is considered as a plus
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Sodexo Cafeteria
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Sick days
- Company gym and free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.