Junior Reporting Analyst
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Your responsibilities & Your Impact:
- Monthly preparation and submission of Sales Reports and Quarterly Income Statements and Balance Sheet Bravo Reports incl. GL Tie-Out.
- Sales reconciliations and timely follow-up on differences between various sub-systems
- Preparation and submission of Monthly Lynx Reports (system’s Gross Profit related) at product level.
- Support and alignment with Local Finance / Reporting teams
- Support to General Ledger teams in preparation of month-end closing calculations
- Take part in continuous improvements initiatives & project work impacting reporting processes
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Proficient English (spoken and written)
- At least a Bachelor degree (ideally from Finance)
- 1-2 year(s) working experience
- Basic accounting & good finance knowledge
- Good understanding of Income Statement (P&L) and Balance Sheet (B/S)
- MS Office literacy (Advanced MS Excel knowledge)
- Basic ERP knowledge (SAP), good SAP BI/BW knowledge is preferred
- Proficient level of written and oral English
- Persistent/committed and able to work under time pressure
- Organized/ time oriented and output driven
- Able to set priorities
- Flexibility to step in and complete tasks outside of the day-to-day role as requested
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Sodexo Cafeteria
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Sick days
- Company gym and free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.