Cash Collection Specialist with German
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson".
Your responsibilities & Your Impact:
- Managing the collection function for countries in scope as per defined procedures and legislation.
- Convert accounts receivable to cash as per customers payment term.
- Making outbound calls and responding to inbound calls promptly according to processes.
- Cooperation with other departments within the organization.
- Researching and resolving disputes and deductions that would otherwise delay or prevent payment of accounts receivable.
- Placing accounts on credit hold, and releasing orders from credit hold within scope of authority.
- Follow up on unidentified and unapplied cash receipt in collaboration with the cash application team /customers as per defined procedures.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers concerning past due invoices, payment trends, resolution of disputed invoices and other matters relating to receivables.
- Meet dashboard metrics related to Invoice To Cash.
- Reduce delinquencies, Limit bad debt losses.
- Address the root causes of customer deductions.
- Resolve deductions in a timely manner.
- Timely and accurate reporting.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Experience in a similar job in finance / accounting / customer service environment.
- Ability to solve difficult situations using own judgment and sense of initiative.
- Eye for detail and responsibility in handling daily administrative tasks.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Proficient in English & German (written and oral).
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Sodexo Cafeteria
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Sick days
- Company gym and free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.