Global Services Associate with Czech & German
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
The Global Services Associate II will work to resolve regional and global inquiries, concerns, and requests providing cross functional support for HR, Procurement, and/or Payroll received through multiple channels including phone, web, and chat. This person works to meet all expected operational excellence and business performance goals, by performing a full range of services and fully documenting all cases in the Case Management system. This person supports J&J employees and the GS community regarding all inquiries related to service requests, employee programs and policies, processes, and procedures including navigational support. This person is expected to be equipped with training and accesses to perform more complex transactional requests to ensure end to end service fulfillment.
Your responsibilities & Your Impact:
- Receive inbound inquiries via multiple channels (phone, web-form, chat), diagnose the needs, and assist in the resolution or triage of concerns for multiple functions (HR, Procurement, and/or Payroll).
- Supports resolution of more complex transactional requests.
- Access enabling technology to complete client inquiries and transactions.
- Fully document all cases in case management application.
- Escalate complex transactions to different tiers for resolution or connect customers to third party vendors as appropriate.
- Escalate client service issues to Contact Center Lead, supervisor or manager as necessary.
- Take ownership of all Contact assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries and make sure that they are resolved / completed efficiently and with a superior level of quality.
- Assist and encourage users / customers to make effective use of self-service options, systems, products, services, etc. in order to drive rapid resolution and empower customers; educate and inform customers of the full range of Global Services available to them.
- Attend to and process customer inquiries and request by applying *Global Contact Center standard operating procedures and utilizing problem solving skills for resolution.
- Respond to requests / inquiries from customers (prioritizing as appropriate) and executes on the key tasks and activities within the Contact Center in accordance with defined procedures and guidelines. Investigate issue areas and determine methods of mitigation in order to resolve problems within acceptable timeframes, routing or escalating inquiries as appropriate in order to uphold effective and timely resolution.
- Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences with *Contact issue resolution for knowledge database future reference.
- Communicate and interact effectively with customers and team members of the Global Services team(s); develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members.
- Develop understanding of Global Services operations and the J&J organization.
- Continuously improve call handling skills, systems knowledge, and communications skills, thus, enhancing customer service levels.
- Help identify Contact areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives.
- Participate in any required user testing of new processes, telephony upgrades or systems
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Relevant 2 years work experience (Contact Center and Service *Center experience, Payroll, HR and/or Procurement Service Center preferred)
- Proficient level of written and oral English, Czech and German
- Demonstrates customer orientation and excellent customer service skills
- Strong organization and communication skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
- Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients’ needs and situation
- Will be trusted to secure and maintain confidential information
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Computer literate with knowledge of common office productivity software and the ability to learn customer service software applications (e.g., MS Office, email, fax, Internet Explorer)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, self-directed team-based environment
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Ability to perform administrative activities
- Basic understanding of business, financial and organizational factors in relation to HR activities
- Experience with tools to report data, track and analyze trends and CRM (SalesForce preferred)
- Deliver exceptional service through tools and processes; experience suggesting areas for improvement on to support continuous improvement efforts
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Sodexo Cafeteria
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Sick days
- Company gym and free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.