Cash Application Specialist with French
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson".
Are you a French speaker motivated to explore the finance world? Do you like to work in an international team? Would you like to get experience from finance or develop your current skills? If YES, please check all the details down below and do not hesitate to apply directly. Because this team can offer very interesting, challenging, and diverse work!
As a Cash Application Specialist, you will allocate incoming payments to Johnson & Johnson to correct accounts. Reconcile mistakes and search for necessary details in case of incomplete payments.
Your responsibilities & Your Impact:
- Applying unidentified and unapplied cash receipts to the correct invoice(s) according to the defined procedures and finance principles and legislation
- Reconciliations of transit accounts
- Selected Account Receivable tasks
- Respond to general questions from local organizations, customer service, A2R team, audit, etc.
- Reporting – regular as well as ad hoc conducted via MS Excel
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- At least Bachelor degree from Economics/Finance/Accounting
- Fluent French & English – spoken and written
- MS Excel on intermediate level (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, IF, etc.)
- Previous experience from finance for one year is a big advantage
- Proactive approach to tasks with eye on detail and analytical skills
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Sodexo Cafeteria
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Sick days
- Company gym and free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.