Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist with German/Dutch
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson".
Are you thinking about old problems in new ways? Johnson & Johnson is working with the latest in technology in order to that’s change the trajectory of human health. Join us and help us improve the health across the world, every day.
Your responsibilities & Your Impact:
The Recruitment & Onboarding Administration Specialist takes ownership of the administration tasks related to recruitment and onboarding process. This may include coordinating background checks, generating offers and initiating provisioning for new joiners.
Other main daily tasks:
- Administration related to onboarding activities, such as background checks, necessary documentation collection, data integrity checks and inputs in the Workday system
- Initiating provisioning for new joiners
- Documenting and tracking all cases in case management system as required.
- Identifying potential gaps in process and cooperating with team on their resolution and future process improvements.
- Communication and close cooperation with other HR teams.
- Take ownership of all Recruitment and Onboarding Administration assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries to make sure that they are resolved / completed efficiently
- Respond to requests / inquiries from customers and execute the key activities in accordance with defined procedures and guidelines.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Fluent in English and German or Dutch. Any additional European language is a plus!
- 2+ years of HR Administration experience.
- Strong communication and organization skills, attention to detail
- Customer Service mindset
- Proactive approach and willingness to learn
- Strong sense of ownership
- Experience in HR administration welcomed, but not required
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Sodexo Cafeteria
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Sick days
- Company gym and free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.