Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Solutions Analyst, in this role YOU will be a member of our TA Solutions Team, YOU will support groundbreaking capabilities that will help our team be the best, so we can recruit for the best.
Your responsibilities & Your Impact:
- Be a part of a Global TA Solutions, Talent Development team that will ultimately drive the successful identification, attraction, and development of talent in support of various talent segments.
- Use multiple capabilities including digital talent development, innovative technology, data, research and analytical insights to drive J&J’s talent attraction strategy and directly build talent pipelines through J&J’s new TRM system.
- Use enterprise development strategies (J&J employer brand, etc.) and own the development of innovative digital outreach campaigns (via social, email outreach, etc.) for talent needs.
- Partner with TA Solutions Team Leader to review key performance indicators that improve talent development efficiency and overall individual and team performance.
- Work closely with Talent Insights team to enhance talent development outcomes based on research and insights.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 3 years of Recruiting, Sourcing, Talent Development, or HR experience.
- Strong passive sourcers/ experience with LinkedIn recruitment.
- At least 3 years of talent mapping and engagement experience.
- The ability to speak, read and write fluently in English.
- Experience in creating talent pipelines for varying functions and levels through multiple channels.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence key partners across an organization.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to work competently both individually and as a team member.
- Experience supporting Data Science/Ecommerce related functions is a plus.
- Experience supporting Healthcare industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of social media, digital marketing, and employee branding preferred.
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
And there is more…:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Sodexo Cafeteria
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution for language study
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- Contribution for illness leave
- MultiSport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Sick days
- Company gym and free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
How to apply: https://jobs.jnj.com/jobs/2105958985W?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV and short cover letter in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.